This is a Status Monitor Alert notifying you that we are unable to connect to your Camp’s Server and your Parent or Admin streaming is currently unavailable. We have already created a ticket for you and our team so follow up with us following your efforts below!
However, to help expedite your resolution, can you make sure your Camp’s Server is powered, connected to the internet, and your Video Recording Software is Open?
Step #1: Check Power (if power is on, see step #2)
A) There are two locations to verify power to your server. First, check the power button on either top or front of your desktop server. If it is not lit up, press the button to power it on. See Image Below.
B) If you do not see this light on, check the Power Supply indicator on the rear of the PC. It should be green. You can try unplugging and replugging in the power supply cable to re-establish a powered connection and make sure you see the green light. See Image Below.
Step #2: Fix Connection to the Internet
- Is the internet working elsewhere in the building? If NO, please contact your IT or Internet Provider prior to moving forward.
- Un-Plug and Re-Plug the ethernet cable in the rear of your PC Server.
- Restart your PC Server.
- Try and open any search page (ie. Chrome, Firefox) and see if you can surf the internet.
- For the next steps, contact your Camper Cam Support team.
If your server is both powered on and connected to the internet, See Step #3.
Step #3: Is your Video Recording Software Open?
- Search in your programs for Blue Iris or Learning Blocks to LAUNCH your video recording software. The desktop icons are below to reference. The multiple icons are based on the version of software your Server may be running.
If after all this checks out, be sure to contact our support team for further troubleshooting efforts. CLICK HERE to reference or contact information and support availability.