The Camper Cams Series 02 Model is a 12V DC powered camera. This means it has two sources (or lines), one for 18/2 power line into a distributor box and one for Data via a CAT5 ethernet line into a network switch.
Step 1: Power Box Reset
- Locate the wall-mounted Power Distribution Box - make sure it is connected to a power source.
- Check the Powerbox fuses to make sure a fuse has not blown (all should be lit up).
- Via an ON/OFF switch, power down your distributor box for 15 seconds, then power it back on.
Step 2: Network Switch Reset
- Locate your system's ethernet switch near the power box - make sure it is connected to a power source (all lights should be blinking in Synchronization).
- Identify a port on the switch for a NON-Blinking light or a light that is out of SYNC - Unplug the CAT5 connection and replug it in.
Step 3: Reset Camera Connections
- Un-Plug the power pigtail and the CAT5 tip from behind the camera. Re-insert the CAT connection first, then power after 10 seconds.
- DO NOT USE THE RESET BUTTON UNTIL YOU CONTACT Camper Cams Support. CLICK HERE to reference or contact information and support availability.
*Once all of these steps are completed, and if your camera has still not re-established a connection to your network and is being seen in your video management software, our team will begin working to provide you a replacement estimate or process your extended warranty replacement.
Please sign in to leave a comment.