Going LIVE will be the final phase on your onboarding project. This will occur when the onsite technician team has completed all of the necessary installation of equipment and setup. Please see below for a list of items needed for configuring your location. Stay in touch with your Project Manger for any updated timelines and configuration turn arounds.
1. Send Camera and Yard Names
- Your Camp will have default camera names for each camera being installed. Once your camp has completed the installation work you will see the default camera names on your Multiview. Please send a list of desired names to the onboarding team for implementation. If your camp already has names changed, please be sure to review and send a list of any necessary changes.
- Current Name Desired Name
- Camera 1 Indoor Play Yard 3
- Camera 2 Groom Room
2. Tech Walk-Through
- Your camp will have a Quality Assurance walk through with one of PB&JTV representatives which will be scheduled with your team. Prior to this, please be onsite on the FINAL installation day to run a quick walk through with the technician so we can bring up any final items prior to our Quality Assurance Visit.