Your Kickstart Call is the beginning of your installation process. With this call our team will be able to gather all the information necessary to begin your Onboarding process. This call will give us a good scope on timelines and expectations of how you would like your camp to look when going LIVE. See below for a list of Items to complete prior to this phone call:
1. Review the Owner Guide
2. Send the Onboarding team your General Contractor Information
- Name, Company, Phone , and Email
- Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Send any updated layouts of your facility
- Our team typically does not have the latest design of you facility. Your layout can change drastically from the initial RFQ request. Please be sure that PB&JTV has the latest version of your layout in-order to give your team the best recommendations for your system.
4. Expected Timeline of your project
5. If you have any site photos or have broken ground on building please submit photos of site.
Please sign in to leave a comment.